Remote Learning - Elementary School
BCEMS Suggested Elementary Student Daily Remote Learning Schedule
All students grade K-4 should be engaging in approximately 1-2 hours of academics per day. Kindergarten students should do closer to 1 hour per day, while 3rd and 4th grade students should be closer to 2 hours per day.
- Participate in teacher-facilitated learning opportunities
- Examples could include: Joining a zoom meeting, reaching out to teachers during office hours, sending photos of completed work to the teacher, engaging in remote platforms such as Seesaw, Class Dojo or Google Classroom.
- Complete daily assignments independently at time set by parent/guardian
- Reading assigned or choice books independently or with parent/guardian/sibling
- Complete Zearn assignments independently with family and teacher support
- Regular contact with Teacher
- Engage in daily Allied Arts Lesson
- 30 minutes of outdoor recess (weather and family dependent)
June 15, 2020 Community Update and Student of the week from Mr. Coon
June 4, 2020 Community Update and Student of the week from Mr. Coon
June 1, 2020 Community Update from Mr. Coon
May 28, 2020 Community Update from Mr. Coon
Video from the Second Grade teachers